Le Coin des Penseurs Tranquilles Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

Le Coin des Penseurs Tranquilles Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Ceasar 2 5.1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Coin des Penseurs Tranquilles Index du Forum -> Recherches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
charianse
Penseur
Penseur

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ceasar 2 5.1 Répondre en citant

Ceasar 2 5.1 > urlin.us/2bwfx

I,,,had,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,trouble,,,trying,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,win,,,95,,,version,,,to,,,work,,,in,,,dos,,,:p&,,,I,,,eventually,,,ran,,,across,,,a,,,site,,,that,,,claims,,,it,,,is,,,now,,,abandon,,,ware,,,and,,,offers,,,it,,,for,,,free,,,download,,,,along,,,with,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,other,,,dos,,,gamesGo,to,where,the,Windows,95,version,of,Caesar,II,is,installed,and,copy,the,.sav,file,out,of,the,Save,folderMake,,,sure,,,to,,,save,,,the,,,changes,,,and,,,close,,,the,,,notepad5Doing,,so,,,I,,have,,been,,able,,to,,play,,Rise,,and,,Rule,,of,,Ancient,,Empires,,,another,,one,,of,,my,,favorite,,games,,from,,the,,timeBut,when,I,hit,alt,+,enter,and,go,to,full,screen,mode,my,mouse,stops,working,as,does,my,keyboardKarin.If,you,having,a,windows,version,is,causing,a,problem,then,I,can,send,you,the,DOS,version,of,this,game,in,Zipped,formMamali[/QUOTE],,Dear,,mamali,,,I,,tried,,that,,tooIve,,been,,trying,,to,,get,,this,,game,,to,,work,,for,,months,,and,,have,,had,,no,,luck,,PLEASE,,HELP,,appreciatedPlease,,read,,the,,accompanying,,documentation,,file,,(in,,the,,ZIP,,archive),,before,,using,,this,,utilityMake,a,directory,called,caesarII,in,just,your,c,drive,(location,will,be,c:caesarII),3PLEASE,HELP!!,Comment,by,Kevin,,August,1,,2008,,2:22,pm,09-15-2012,,,,09:00,,,PM,,,tutuchet,,,Re:,,,Caesar,,,II,,,5.1,,,installation,,,on,,,Windows,,,Vista/7,,,dear,,,kingl29,,,i,,,have,,,a,,,same,,,error,,,,but,,,it,,,appear,,,when,,,i,,,can't,,,run,,,LND,,,emulator,,,,later,,,i,,,remove,,,and,,,install,,,with,,,steps,,,,you,,,can,,,try:,,,1.Install,,,caesar,,,ii,,,2.Copy,,,file,,,795F1F82.hasp,,,to,,,folder:,,,C://Window/system,,,32,,,3.Copy,,,file,,,HardlockFilter.sys,,,,HDD32.exe,,,and,,,LND,,,Emulator,,,Untility.exe,,,to,,,folder,,,C://Program,,,Files/COADE/CAESAR,,,II,,,5.10/Assidrv,,,4.Run,,,HDD32.exe,,,5.After,,,that,,,,you,,,run,,,LND,,,Emulator,,,and,,,choose,,,install,,,,if,,,don't,,,have,,,error,,,,it,,,will,,,work,,,I,,,install,,,it,,,on,,,win,,,7,,,32bitTried,,a,,number,,of,,times,,to,,get,,this,,sucker,,crackin,,and,,its,,not,,workingAny,,,changes,,,made,,,to,,,the,,,actual,,,directory,,,from,,,windows,,,will,,,not,,,be,,,in,,,the,,,dosbox,,,untill,,,its,,,reloadedthanks,,,for,,,the,,,tips,,,,its,,,work,,,,but,,,does,,,anyone,,,know,,,how,,,can,,,i,,,play,,,it,,,in,,,fullscreen,,,because,,,i,,,think,,,its,,,too,,,small,,,to,,,play,,,it,,,using,,,dosboxI,,,have,,,the,,,same,,,problem,,,as,,,a,,,few,,,other,,,peopleBasically,,you,just,want,to,copy,the,folder,named,HD,to,whatever,you,use,as,your,DosBox,C:,drive,,rename,it,to,something,convenient,,and,then,dump,all,the,files,from,the,PL83,(when,you,copy,the,PL8s,,it,should,say,its,overwriting,a,single,pre-existing,file),,SMK,,and,XMI,folders,into,itI,,got,,the,,game,,to,,run,,fine&.had,,to,,DL,,it,,from,,an,,emulator,,site,,though&.i,,had,,the,,windows,,version,,CD&.however&its,,been,,years,,since,,i,,played,,it,,and,,i,,dont,,seem,,to,,remember,,how,,to,,get,,it,,to,,run,,in,,english&.i,,dont,,speak,,german&.perhaps,,i,,should,,learn?,,Comment,,by,,Psyanos,,,,September,,11,,,2011,,,,9:44,,am,,If,,you,,reached,,this,,page,,by,,clicking,,a,,link,,,contact,,the,,Web,,site,,administrator,,to,,alert,,them,,that,,the,,link,,is,,incorrectly,,formattedSo,,here,,is,,a,,nasty,,bug:,,Im,,in,,Impossible,,mode,,trying,,to,,work,,on,,Germania,,Inferior,,when,,two,,things,,happenGo,to,where,you,installed,the,DOS,version,of,Caesar,II,and,paste,the,.sav,fileSize:,,239,,KB,,I,,think,,that,,i,,am,,using,,the,,Windows,,version,,of,,Caesar,,2&sorry,,about,,thatCAESAR,,,II,,,"Global,,,to,,,Local",,,CAESAR,,,II,,,"Global,,,to,,,Local",,,coordinate,,,rotation,,,programRegardsAfter,,,that,,,it,,,should,,,play,,,soundHot,,Fix,,for,,Version,,4.50,,Final,,Build,,If,,you,,are,,running,,"Version,,4.50,,-,,Final,,Build",,using,,a,,NetHASP,,key,,,you,,need,,this,,update,,to,,prevent,,the,,software,,from,,writing,,back,,to,,the,,key,,,or,,testing,,the,,"Last,,Usage,,Date.",,This,,update,,was,,revised,,November,,2006Comment,by,andrew,,February,16,,2009,,3:52,am,Anyway,,,,it,,,is,,,a,,,windows,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,gameFor,the,battles,,if,you,want,to,be,sure,a,missing,file,dont,crash,the,game,,put,the,PL8,folder,of,the,win,version,in,the,same,folder,of,C2.bat,=],You,can,find,the,entire,CD,here,:,(french),But,try,House,of,the,underdogs,on,google,,you,will,find,a,site,with,huge,ammount,of,old,game,in,english,,i,am,pretty,sure,Caesar,2,CD,is,in,them02-05-2012,,03:32,AM,dGabz,Re:,Caesar,II,5.1,installation,on,Windows,Vista/7,Hello,Mamali,,can,you,please,re-upload,Caesar,II,v5.1,when,you,get,a,moment,,as,the,following,rapidshare,links,do,not,work,email,me,at,[email]dgabzzgmail.com[/email],cheers,dGabz,Richard,Comment,by,Richard,,July,1,,2008,,11:51,am,Follow,my,instructions,for,To,play,C2,in,XP/Vista,down,to,the,keystrokeI,click,yes,,and,it,says,the,program,isnt,foundHelp?,Comment,by,Char,,December,14,,2008,,2:59,pm,B31.3,,,App,,,S,,,(SI),,,Files,,,SI,,,data,,,files,,,for,,,B31.3,,,Appendix,,,S,,,article,,,for,,,Dec,,,2004,,,issue,,,of,,,M.E.N.Wait,until,you,are,promoted f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Coin des Penseurs Tranquilles Index du Forum -> Recherches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation